Saturday, July 26, 2008

4am and I can't sleep

I got soooo much on my mind right now. Just random things. But I still can't sleep.

We gotta go over to t-mobile. My SIM card went bad. After the first phone call to them, they told me a tower was down and that is what was causing problems for me. But then Scott told me he was still able to use his phone and Marissa had been receiving texts and phone calls all day. Soooo I called them back and they had me change out the SIM cards with Marissa's phone. My phone rang with HER card in but her phone didn't ring with mine in.

Jonathan is coming home on Monday. First his father called to ask if he could keep him another week. But then later JJ called me and said he was missing us too much and wanted to come home. That's fine with me, I miss him!

So I don't know why I can't sleep. I did some stuff on myspace, on our wedding site....which is now listed in the right column if you want to take a look ;) and I looked on JM but no one is really on right now.

I should be asleep, I don't usually stay up THIS late anymore. Ughh I am going to be sooooo tired! And not only do we have to get over to t-mobile, we gotta go grocery shopping and then Scott is meeting one of the guys in his class to study for a quiz on Sunday.

I'm going to go watch some Nick @ Nite and hope that I fall asleep soon.

No comments: