Friday, July 25, 2008

Things are taking shape for the vow renewal!

OMG I asked our friend Sue if she would stand up there with me along with Marissa. And she said yes!! I am sooooo excited!

Here is what I wrote her:
Here goes....

Scott & I plan on renewing our vows on our 10th wedding anniversary in 2010. I know it's a while away but I was wondering if you could stand up there with Marissa for me? You have been there for the both of us through all the BS and everything last year and never once did you try to push me one way or the other. You were our biggest cheerleader.

Don't mention what I asked you to Scott yet, I'll tell him, though you can tell him I told you we're renewing them. He is soooo involved in the planning with me! We decided just a coupld of weeks ago, as things in our marriage are WAY better. Besides the obscene amount of time he spends playing his game, I have NO complaints right now.

So that is what I was going to talk to you about.

And her reply back:
Awww, Holly, I'm so happy for you guys! Of course I will stand up with Marissa. Can we have pom-poms?

I know I stood by the both of you. I had to, both of you are good friends of mine. I just knew you two would work your problems out if you had no negative influence. (and I know you both have negative influence)

To be a part of renewing your vows would be an honor. Thank you for thinking of me. I really never thought that I would have such an impact on your lives. Really, it would be an honor. Of course I will!

OMG OMG OMG I'm soooo excited!

No comments: