Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Stuff

OK so I have been making fun of Scott today. He ran into someone neither one of us like too much. We are friends with her sister. So he texts me and tells me and I in turn text Sherry to tell her. So she calls me and while I am talking to her, Scott sends me another saying she gave him a stinky sweaty hug, that she blindsided him and asked how the kids were doing. So I in turn text him back telling him I know he is in love with her and if he wants to leave me for her, he's more than welcome to. His response? "F U!" HAHA!
I don't usually make fun of people. I hate to do it. But you gotta know this girl to know why I do it. She DOES stink. We have ALL said stuff about her hygiene. Nicely. But she just doesn't get it. She's also annoying as hell. She used to call me like 10 times a day for NOTHING!

So we went to the zoo yesterday. I will post the pics on here prolly tomorrow for those who didn't see it on the boards.

Hmm what else?

Not a lot else is going on.

Oh yeaaaa I am now guest hosting the Married Life board till Amanda gets back on Friday. I am HONORED she asked me! I am trying to do a good job and not let her down. The ladies on that board are awesome so when she asked me, I jumped on the chance to do it! Of course I won't do as good of a job in such a short amount of time as she does. But I will do my best to keep the board going.

OK I am going to get in the shower and veg out a little.

No comments: