Sunday, July 27, 2008

Boring Sunday

Not a lot going on. Scott's still sleeping (self-inflicted by staying up sooooo late playing his game), Marissa is on the kitchen computer and Cody is watching Noggin. JJ comes home tomorrow. Yayyyyy!

I would go wake Scott up just to be a bia except I know what he would want to do and frankly I wanted to last night. I was sending him text messages to go get in the shower and stuff but he just played that effing game!

We still need to FINISH grocery shopping.

Also another thing that irritated me about last night was while I was waiting for Scott...the higher up channels of our digital cable went out while I was watching a movie on IFC. Grrrr! I called the cable company and they said they HAD outages but they were fixed. Uhhh NO THEY WEREN'T! NOW it's back on.

So that's what's going on in the Freeman household today.

No comments: