Friday, July 18, 2008

Been On The Go

We've been up since 830am. For us that is EARLY! I am not used to getting up till somewhere between 10am and noon. Gotta love kids who sleep in!

So we went and got fuel, went and got breakfast, went to Scott's work, went to the bank, Books A Million, to the IL's to pick the kiddos up earlier, Walmart, Meijer and home. At 230pm. Scott had to be to work at 3. Yikes!

So Scott is working 3pm-11pm tonight. I am ordering pizza I think. Chinese sounded good but nothing jumped out at me on the menu. Plus Scott & Cody won't eat it and since Scott wanted pizza when he gets home from work, I will just order from there. And not incur TWO delivery charges. I think I'll order the Pizza Mia's for Scott and the kiddos and chicken wings for me.

Tomorrow Scott works his normal 24 hours. I will be home with Cody & Marissa.

Sunday we are going to FINALLY clean the yard. I got trash bags for the rest of the leaves. Then I got a couple of things I need to plant.

Monday we are taking the kiddos to the Toledo Zoo. Pictures will follow. I just cleared out my phone to make room for plenty more. Plus Scott will have his phone and so will Marissa. Gotta love all 3 of us having camera phones.

What else????

Hmmm I can't think of anything really. Just been staying out of trouble LMAO!

No comments: