Monday, July 28, 2008

JJ's home!

He came home at about 5pm. It's so good to have all my kiddos back in one house! He'll leave again on the 8th and come back again right before school starts. THEN he will be home all the time except when he goes with Darryll every other weekend.

Scott's working as usual. I have been tormenting him all day. I know I am going to pay dearly when he gets home *haha*

Nothing planned tomorrow except I am making homemade chicken enchiladas, refried beans and rice. I have to make it early enough, as Scott is supposed to leave for school by 5:30pm.

I decided to get *our* forum up and running finally. We created it in March 2007, then we had all those problems in our marriage. Of course it's not going to take away from my JM time. And I am not taking members away from JM, as my forum is specifically for members and family/friends of public safety. JM is a parenting forum. I barely even touch on the parenting aspect in ours. Here is the link if you want to check it out: http://z4.invisionfree.com/Public_Safety/index.php?

So nothing else going on now. Probably going to go to bed soon.

No comments: